Monday, July 10, 2017

Tile Activities



I've been working on quite a few Tile Activities for math operations.

These are seriously fun! You can find them all at my store HERE.






I just made these this summer, and I can't wait to use them this school year!

Each set comes with 7 different mini-centers to use as an independent guided math activity. Students do the computations in their notebooks, then place the number tiles in the corresponding boxes.

Ready for the cool part?

If all of the problems are done correctly, the activity is self-checking! There are exactly enough tiles for all blank spaces to be filled in. If at some point a number is needed that isn't available, students will know they need to check their work.

At this time I have made Tile Activities for:

Multi-Digit Addition
Multi-Digit Subtraction
Multiplication Facts
Multi-Digit Multiplication
Division Facts

Oh, and I've even put together some BUNDLES to save you money. I have bundled my Addition and Subtraction Tiles and my Multiplication and Division Tiles. Check them out!

Or... Check out this FREEBIE which comes with one mini-center.

No comments:

Post a Comment